To serve ~
- 2 Servings of Macro Organic Corn Chips
- 2 Servings of my Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1 batch of my Low FODMAP Salsa
- 250g Steggles Turkey Mince
- 2 tbsp Leggos Tomato Paste
- 1 cube/Portion of Frozen Spinach
- Italian herbs
- Dried Oregano
To prepare the meat ~
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium-high heat, add mince & a little water then cook mince until brown.
- Once cooked, turn down to low & add in tomato paste, herbs & spices, stirring to combine. (Add more water if tomato paste is too thick).
- In a microwave-safe bowl cook spinach for 1 minute then add to the pan and stir till combined.
- Once combined & you have the desired taste, start preparing the nachos.
- In 2 microwave-safe medium-sized bowls add 1 handful of corn chips to each.
- Carefully spoon the meat onto each pile of corn chips.
- Then add 2 tbsp of my Low FODMAP Salsa on top.
- Add 1 serving of my Vegan Cheese Sauce on top of each bowl then microwave for 45 seconds each.
- Remove from microwave and serve.
For a vegan option, replace the meat with extra firm tofu or textured vegetable protein. However, the nachos won’t be soy-free anymore.
You could also use mixed beans.