Meat Sauce Serves 5
- 500g Steggles turkey mince
- 500ml Passata
- 1tsp Vegeta vegetable stock
- 1tsp Masterfoods Italian herbs
- 1tsp Garlic powder
- 1tsp Onion powder
- Pink Himalayan salt
For serving ~
- 500g Gluten free pasta of choice. (I used Aldi’s Has no gluten spaghetti)
- Nutritional yeast
- In a large pot cook pasta as per packet instructions, then drain and rinse.
- In a large pot add a little water and turkey mince then cook until brown,
- One meat is brown turn down the stove to low heat, add in passata and stir to combine.
- Once combined add in Vegetable Stock, herbs, Garlic & Onion then stir till combined.
- Stir in salt to taste then remove from heat.
- In serving bowls add pasta then spoon on sauce.
- Add 1 tsp of nutritional yeast and a sprinkle of pink himalayan salt to top of each bowl then serve.
•If pasta has gone cold heat pasta in the microwave then spoon meat on top and follow recipe.
•Regular Salt works too.
•Can use desired amount of Pasta but Meat sauce serves 5.
•Sauce Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
•Pasta leftovers can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.