Makes 8 large patties
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- Oil to cook
- Onion powder
- Garlic Powder
- Pink himalayan salt
- Italian herbs
- In a large mixing bowl combine turkey mince and spices,
- Once combined add in the egg and mix,
- Once mixed line a large plate with baking paper, & form mixture into 8 large patties placing on the plate.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat & oil.
- Place patties on pan with enough room to flip and cook.
- Once golden brown & browning flip patties and brown on other side. (You will know if they are cooked the center should be brown)
- Once cooked Remove from pan and continue process with remaining patties.
- Sprinkle with salt, Serve & enjoy 😊.
- If you want to pre-make the pattie mixture store on the plate with glad wrap over them or in an airtight container & refrigerate then just remove from the fridge and follow the recipe when cooking.
- You can make this recipe vegetarian by using textured vegetable protein to replace the turkey.
- You can make this recipe vegan by using a flax egg and textured vegetable protein.